It’s been an eventful 2013 for sure, at least on the food front – if you haven’t noticed Roz Ka Khana has become a tad bit more focused on healthy living and eating. Snappy Salads, 30 day green smoothie challenges, juicing, detoxing and cleansing were some highlights of 2013. Of course, dotted with some baked treats with the We Kneadto Bake challenges, “healthy” desserts and some festival round ups. Despite all the lulls and highs on the cooking and blogging front, I’m quite proud of what we have achieved together this year and cannot wait for more in 2014!
My 2013 rounded off with a much needed trip to Dallas or home as I call it spent amidst the warmth and love of family and friends, rekindling the good times of old and affirming a positive future. And of course reliving some great food sampling too which I promise to share very soon in upcoming posts. Some delectable Andhra recipes, baked goodies and some salads, juices and healthy “stuff”of course:)
So here’s a resolve to continue with the healthy, holistic and mindful living and eating as we slip into another new year. I wanted to list out some sites and blogs that have inspired me this year and continue to do so everyday as I take one baby step at a time to a holistic and healthy lifestyle.
- Simple Green Smoothies continue to be my source of inspiration for those morning cup of greens. #nomorecaffeine
- Juicing for Health, Juice with Drew (Juicing Vegetables) website and Facebook pages for some great juicing recipes.
- My Yoga Online for one of the best compilations of studio yoga classes and mind & body videos. The annual subscription is totally worth it. Let me know if you need an invite to one free week of yoga to try it out for yourself.
- Fitness Blender for some butt-kicking cardio and strength training exercises. And the best part – the videos are all free.
- Raw for Beauty and Mind Body Green (Facebook page and website) for some general health, food news and inspiring videos and quotes.
I thought this Raw for Beauty picture with the Voltaire quote couldn’t have summed up a better new year resolution:). Have a blissful and happy 2014!